Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family.
We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior. A developmental role with the future prospects of a managerial position within our international retail sector. Working within the luxury sector, this program aims to recruit and develop people who demonstrate or have the potential to become one of Christian Dior’s future managers within a two-year horizon.
As future leaders within Christian Dior, high potentials are supported by special initiatives to spur their development and enable them to rapidly demonstrate their full potential. Initially your role is to demonstrate your skills in the Luxury Retail Sector via customer service, product knowledge, CRM and stock management.
Following on you will have specific projects related to your environment which will prove your ability to learn and adapt in increasingly complex environments.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales. - To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary. - Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the [department/boutique]
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses - Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Graduate within a relevant field to include;
- Marketing, Finance or Business Management
- Retail experience through either an internship or paid work
- An understanding and appreciation of the luxury market
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)
Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week)
Clicca qui per candidarti.