Your day to day
InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the Food & Beverage team as a Host/Hostess
We are Looking for Host/Hostesses who can commit to 3-5 Days per week, 24-40 Hours a week.
We are paying £ 12.00 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days – this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
We are looking for a Host/ Hostess who is responsible for greeting our guests, seating customers and providing them with a menu and answering adhoc questions. As Host/ Hostess in the restaurant you will keep the restaurant and bar orderly by keeping track of what is going on at each waiter’s station and tables.
You will ensure a waiter oversees the administrative tasks and taking all orders.
You will manage the restaurant table management system, managing reservations to gain the greatest efficiency and maximise revenue per available seat per hour.
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
What we need from you
To succeed as a Host/ Hostess you will need:
- 2 years’ experience as a waiter or bartender in a busy restaurant and/or bar, experience leading small teams.
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Knowledge of both Micros Simphony (POS) and OpenTable Pro (TMS) an advantage, other POS and TMS essential.
- Hosts will be confident and show natural leadership capability. Hosts should be able to articulate a restaurant and bar revenue cycle especially focussed on how to manage and retain demand.
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Host/Hostess, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
What we offer
What’s in for you as a Host/Hostess (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £24,960.00, £12.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality work, this role is for you.
Clicca qui per candidarti.