- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with manipulating datasets (e.g. SQL, Google BigQuery)
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience using data-driven insights to influence senior decision makers. Using data to tell a story to senior audiences.
- Experience with measuring ad effectiveness using controlled experiments (e.g. geo area or cookie split tests)
- Ability to take large quantities and sources of data and translate them into actionable insights.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role you will be a strategic analyst, advisor and consultant, providing insights to clients and agencies to help grow their business. You will use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most advanced customers.
You will provide analytical thought leadership and innovation to our most advanced clients in the UK. In this client facing role, you will be working closely with sales teams in LCS and platforms to drive long term growth for our customers. In addition, you will contribute to cross-sector and UKI projects, directly impacting the business across the region.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Identify and research business challenges and opportunities with their clients in order to surface insights that inform their media strategy, measure overall media effectiveness, and help them grow.
- Build and present business and media solutions to customers based on industry and consumer trends and develop insights from our wealth of data.
- Develop relationships with marketing analytics counterparts, earn their trust and influence decisions.
- Drive measurement solutions and help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.
- Partner with internal and external product, research, data and measurement teams to bring full analytical and measurement capabilities to our customers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Clicca qui per candidarti.