- Develop creative commercial proposals for clients with an emphasis on sponsorship, socials and digital opportunities
- Work closely with the Ad Sales team to identify sales opportunities for clients
- Coordination, implementation, follow-up and invoicing, sales campaigns in the Iberia territory
- Coordinate and manage the workflow of Ad Sales material with the internal teams (Programming, On-air and Marketing)
- Coordinate back office Ad Sales and sponsorship activities
- Coordination of creative materials
- Implement international campaigns
- Competitor analysis
- Material delivery
- Support tasks in the Ad Sales department
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in the area of Publicity and ideally in Ad Sales
- Energetic and proactive
- Creative, positive mind-set, ability to take initiative, self-motivate
- University Degree in Business Administration / Audiovisual Communication or Publicity. University Diploma or Certificate will be requested.
- The studies must have finished less than 5 years ago
- Fluent in English
- Contract type: “Contrato de prácticas”
- Work Address: Paseo de la Castellana 95. Torre Europa building, 10th floor
- Full time
Please send us your CV in English, thank you.
Also note that we can only consider applicants who have never worked under a “Contrato de Prácticas”.
Initial duration of contract is 6 months, total duration of contract is 2 years.
International Networks – EMEA
NBCUniversal Networks International, the global channels division of NBC Universal, is one of the world’s premier entertainment networks, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 150 million viewers in 130 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The portfolio is spearheaded by six core channels – Syfy, Diva, E! Entertainment, Studio Universal, Universal Channel and 13th Street – which deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Clicca qui per candidarti.