As a rooftop bartender, naturally you are enthusiastic, optimistic and treat everyone with respect. You work together with your fellow ambassadors to deliver exceptional service for our guests!
Your Main Tasks Are
- welcoming our guests to the world of citizenM and cloudM (our rooftop bar)
- bartending: serve and prepare great cocktails, wine, beer and keep your bar on stock
- prepare and serve the dishes from the bar menu
- inform guests on the best places to be, eat, shop or club
- ensure that the bar area looks amazing at all times
- are fluent in English
- can multi-task
- have at least 1 year of bartending experience
- do not need to have specific hotel experience
- love to meet and greet different people
- are passionate about the things you’re doing
- offer you a mobile job, never dull or standard
- offer you a special training program and a personal development plan
- reward you for good performance
- give you an exclusive citizenM outfit
What’s in it for you?
- Living Wage employer ( £11.64 / hour)
- Flexible schedules
- performance rewards
- career progression
- online learning
- full immersion (training) program for new starters
- citizenM experience nights for you (and friends and family)
- pension and cycle to work scheme
- citizenM uniform and comfy shoes by On Running
- Hospitality Action membership (well being support)
- Restaurant and bar discounts via CODE for all ambassadors
Typical shift: there is no typical shift! Goodbye, rigid schedules! Your shifts will vary in length from 4 to 12 hours (with breaks according to local labour laws, of course), and will fall on different days and different hours. We keep things dynamic and flexible, so you enjoy lots of freedom for your other life plans.
citizenM is an affordable luxury hotel chain for mobile citizens of the world. With style that will knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and value conscious. We currently have hotels in the Netherlands, France, UK, Switzerland, Denmark, USA and Asia, with more to come soon. We are proud to put hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach. We like to do things differently. This means our hotels are not traditional… and neither are our support offices. We’re open-minded, with kind hearts and global minds. citizenM loves diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from anyone.
Clicca qui per candidarti.