At Skoove, we unlock the magic of playing an instrument. With more than 1,5 million users today, we create an interactive app to learn piano. With our team of more than 30 certified music nuts, we combine music learning science, audio technology, and machine learning to build a unique company in the music tech space.
Join an exceptional multinational team and shape the future of music making. Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Friedrichshain. You have what it takes to make a difference? Come, join the band!
As a Performance Marketing Manager (App focus), you work directly with our Marketing Director and in close collaboration with our Performance Marketing team, designers and copywriters. You use your skills in Mobile Marketing to bring our app to the next level in different platforms (Google Play, App Store) and channels (Organic and Paid).
Ready to join our band? Apply now!
- You own the conception, implementation and monitoring of advertising campaigns across paid media channels on mobile app marketing channels (Facebook, Google, Paid Social, Search, Display, Ad Networks etc) for our iOS and Android apps, and the subsequent performance metrics including ROI, ROAS, CPA, CPI
- You monitor the performance and continuously optimise the ad campaigns based on data-driven approach and learnings from multiple A/B tests
- You ensure a proper tracking, analysis and reporting for all campaigns
- You identify opportunities and define strategies to grow our app organically on both App Store and Google Play Store through ASO
- You take care of all App Store Optimisation (ASO) efforts including keywords, screenshots, preview video, reviews and everything else that impacts the app store presence
- You drive initiatives and test and report on hypotheses that improve App Store ranking, organic installs and app conversion rate and test and report on hypotheses
- You own the asset creation process for the App Store, from coming up with specs to briefing designers and copywriters
- You present regular updates on core metrics: downloads, active users, CPAs, ratings in various internal meetings
- You are continuously monitoring market, competitors and trends and get insights to stay up-to-date and ahead of the curve
- You have 3+ years of proven experience in mobile user acquisition
- You have experience in setting up and tracking app ad campaigns in Facebook and other ad networks
- You have an excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimisation methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in multiple countries
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to spot patterns and trends
- You are a creative thinker that can communicate and guide designers and copywriters as well as developers
- You have good skills in Project Management
- Very good English language skills, other languages a plus
- You are based in Berlin (Germany) or willing to relocate to Berlin
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary
- Highly qualified core team with opportunity for personal and professional development
- Lean hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Diverse and friendly international team
- Fresh fruits, good coffee and suntan-friendly-south-facing terrace
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Creative working space in trendy Berlin, Friedrichshain and flexible remote policy
- If you have to move to Berlin, we will support you while settling in
You’re holder of a German/European work permit
Clicca qui per candidarti.