We’re looking for a Multilingual Inbound Marketing Lead to help us dominate search engine results for priority keywords and drive conversion in key non-English speaking regions. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the Inbound Marketing editorial team, SEO analysts, and freelance translation/localization experts to create search-optimized content that drives traffic, trials, and leads to Hootsuite’s non-English blogs. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, data-savvy content marketer to have a big impact on Hootsuite’s next phase of growth.
What You’ll Do
- Own the editorial process and performance of one of Hootsuite’s non-English blogs (German or French), driving measurable results around core objectives of awareness and acquisition
- Hire, train and support the Multilingual Inbound Marketing Editorial team. Lead through open communication, coaching and mentorship Review, QA, and approve content translations to ensure implementation of SEO, web writing best practices and accurate brand representation
- Monitor, track and analyze performance data of non-English blog, report on trends – measuring for traffic, trials, and leads in Google Analytics.
- Leverage content performance to make data-driven recommendations on how to continually improve conversion rates and drive traffic growth for our priority keywords
- Manage the blog translation/localization content calendar and work in partnership with content contributors and stakeholders to create high-impact content, ensuring alignment with growth priorities and marketing campaigns
- Provide day-to-day guidance and oversight to team, sharing best practices while supporting learning and growth opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Considerable years of experience in writing and editing, content marketing, and/or content translation and localization
- Fluency in written and spoken English and at least one of the following languages: French or German
- Excellent editorial judgment and advanced knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Proficiency with web analytics and SEO platforms (Google Analytics, SEMRush)
- Proven track record of producing content that contributes to business results
- Experience mentoring others, working across teams, as well as pitching and owning special projects
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
Who You Are
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Clicca qui per candidarti.