Informazioni sull’offerta di lavoro
Who we are
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech Company. We are on a mission to ensure learning never stops, our goal is to empower educators and students, and encourage them to innovate learning by making it more inclusive, collaborative, and engaging.
What’s in it for you
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Specialist who will support us in the management of all our social touchpoints, developing communication strategies for our two communities: teachers and students.
- Create, develop and manage editorial plans for all our social accounts and adv campaigns in collaboration with the dedicated team;
- Operationally manage the community management of all touchpoints;
- Manage relationships with our network of influencers and ambassadors;
- Contribute to translating the tone of voice of the brand into content for both communities;
- Monitor the results of social content to gain insights and improve performance;
- Contribute to the definition of the best editorial strategies on social media to achieve the brand’s communication objectives;
- Establish effective benchmarks and monitor new social media trends.
- Experience of at least 2 years in the same position in creative agencies or companies;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the social media scenario (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Insights and Google Analytics;
- Good knowledge of media planning on all social touchpoints and the production of the related reports;
- Sensitivity in the estimation of the time required to carry out the required work respecting the deadlines;
- Passion and obsessive respect for Italian grammar;
- Creativity, strong motivation, ability to work in an integrated way between teams;
- Continuous updating on industry trends to propose innovative and original solutions.
- Italian Native (the Job will be performed in Italian);
- Fluent in English;
- Passion for innovative digital trends.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- A chance to make a significant impact on education
- Flexible working hours in a young, informal work environment
- Remote-friendly approach
We have recently closed a €6.4 million Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets.
We provide an online classroom collaboration e-learning platform developed in-house by our Tech team that has enabled 1.7M (20% of) Italian students not to miss school – the other 2 platforms were Google and Microsoft – and to amplify their learning experience by leveraging digital tools during the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020.
We are a young, fast-growing, and fast-paced team that values collaboration and innovation as keys to reaching our mission. Our company is home to almost 50 full-time employees. And we plan to double our team in 2022 to push on our international growth with a full-remote first and objective-based approach.